Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need my account number

Jeremy2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can anyone help me with this please?

15 REPLIES 15

@Jeremy2 Sorry to say, but i am not fully understanding what you are trying to solve here. 

First you said, you need an account number? Why do you need this? 

Then you said, you cannot login. So do you have a line with Public mobile? 

Then you said, your account is locked out and you are looking to "switch my temp phone number to my old/original phone number". When and where did you activate?

Then you go with you "never completed online activation". Well explain where is your original number?

Please make it clear for us so we can guide you further. All we know at this point is that you lost your sim card (not sure if it was even a PM sim card) and you are looking to transfer your number. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jeremy2 said"I never completed online activation I lost my SIM card 2 months ago have been using this number for 2 years "

Let me understand what you said.

You have your old number for 2 years and you did not created your self-serve account.  Therefore, you have not seen your how your self-serve account look like.

If I am correct, you need moderator support.

Create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.

After submitted a ticket, members should check their private message SENT folder for their ticket which they just created.
If you cannot find your ticket in your SENT box, You did not create your support ticket yet. Also monitor your INBOX for any reply from moderator.
Click the envelop icon at the top right corner to access your private message mailbox.

You can also enable email notification after you received a private message at your INBOX.
My settings --> PREFERENCES --> Private Messenger --> enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages' --> Save

Jeremy2

I never completed online activation I lost my SIM card 2 months ago have been using this number for 2 years 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jeremy2 

You should have two accounts.

1.  You are login to the PM community account with the username as Jeremy2 

2.  Your PM self-serve account is using your email address and password supplied during online activation.

Try to login to your account at https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca

How long ago did you lost your SIM card?

Did you enable autopay?

If you did not have autopay and you lost your SIM card 90 to 120 days ago, you old account may be canceled.

@Jeremy2 wrote:

I have been locked out of my account I need my old account number so I can switch my temp phone number to my old/original phone number I bought a new sim today because I lost my old one but I really need the same number can anyone on here actually help please

You do not need to change your number because you lost your sim. All you have to do is login to your self-serve account and change the sim card number. Your plan and phone number will remain attached to your account. Since you forgot your account password and locked it, you will need to contact the moderator team. Start a conversation with Simon (chat bot) by clicking HERE to submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Be sure to provide as much details as possible so the bot can enter all the info needed to open a ticket.

EDIT: I hope you did not activated another account just because you lost your sim. If you did that, you won't be able to transfer your old number to new account because PM to PM number transfer is not allowed. If this is the case, you will need another sim and use that sim number on your account attached to your original number. 

@Jeremy2 wrote:

I have logged in to my self serve account and there is no number there? Thank you for your last response any thing I could be missing or doing wrong?

Then what do you mean when you said you logged in to self-serve account?
This is the link for the Self-serve account and this is the link for the community account

Where did you activate your Public Mobile sim card?

@Jeremy2 try clearing your browser history, going to private/ incognito mode and try again to login. If you know the answer to your secret question. You can try the reset password link. If you don't and cannot login. Then you have to contact the moderators directly through private message using this link. Ask them to send you a password reset link.  You can change your sim from within https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.

Jeremy2

I have been locked out of my account I need my old account number so I can switch my temp phone number to my old/original phone number I bought a new sim today because I lost my old one but I really need the same number can anyone on here actually help please

Jeremy2

I can’t log it will not allow me to and i have not seen that screen before

@Jeremy2 Take a look at the screenshot shown below:

NDesai_0-1585014871065.png

@Jeremy2 , even the help articles point to it being there https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/finding-your-account-number . It's a 14 digit number top right of your screen when you log into your self service account here https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/

killerofmusic

Its right below username, balance and logout. Its in white. 

Jeremy2

I have logged in to my self serve account and there is no number there? Thank you for your last response any thing I could be missing or doing wrong?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Jeremy2 , it is on the top corner of the webpage when you login to your self serve account.  

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Jeremy2 if you log into your self service account, your account number is at the top right hand side of your page.

Need Help? Let's chat.