cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help logging into my account

Oliviahood12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I keep getting locked out of my account because I think I have forgotten my password and security question, could a moderator help me?

I would also like to renew my plan early, is this possible?

7 REPLIES 7

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Oliviahood12 If you are having difficulty figuring out how to send a message to the moderators click this link: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with a description of your issue.

After you recover access to your account and still wish to renew your plan early make a 1 time payment equal to your plan cost. Then contact the moderators again to request the early renewal.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

btw, if you renew plan early, your will forfeit the old cost as this is prepaid service. you need to send private passage to MOD for fixing your password. Then u can log in to renew your plan immediately.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Oliviahood12 wrote:

I would also like to renew my plan early, is this possible?

Yes. You need to contact the moderators in the same way Sharry19 has suggested for your locked account. No refunds or proration here though. Put money into your Available Funds first so they can see that you're ready.

Maybe look at add-ons to tie you over until your next renewal.

Sharry19
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Oliviahood12 This usually happens when you tried so many times & failed to enter right username/password then system asks you to enter the answer for your security question just for the security of your account.

Please send a private message to MOD by clicking on this link @CS_Agent they will get back to you.

*** Please note: I am not a Moderator ***

Oliviahood12

when i click it , it asks for security questions that i dont remember though.

it doesnt just send the email , u need to answer security questions

Oliviahood12

when i click it , it asks for security questions that i dont remember though.

it doesnt just send the email , u need to answer security questions

Sharry19
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Oliviahood12 If you remember your username or email id then please enter that & click on Forgot password then you will receive an email saying to reset the password which will help you to open the account.

If that doesn't work then please send a private message to MOD by clicking on the link @CS_Agent 

I hope this info will be useful for you.

*** Please note: I am not a Moderator ***

Need Help? Let's chat.