cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a monthly phone bill receipt!!

aucc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

HELP!! I need a monthly phone bill receipt to expense it as part of my company benefits. How do I get that??

5 REPLIES 5

Parv
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Under self serve account - there is an option of view payment history under the make payment tab. You can choose to show that to the HR if that is acceptable because it works fine in my case. I submit a screenshot of the same , it gets the account number and the debit details and is acceptable to get a claim. Hope that helps.

ljdemont
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Click on the ? at the lower right hand side of the screen and ask to speak to a moderator to create a ticket. 

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

It has been said that these receipts take some time to be created. You might want to ask your employer if they will accept one receipt as proof of your perpetual 30 day plan.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@aucc  submit a ticket to the moderator team and include the email that you want your receipts to be sent to.

To submit a ticket to Public Mobile do the following: PMST.png

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@aucc wrote:

HELP!! I need a monthly phone bill receipt to expense it as part of my company benefits. How do I get that??

Create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.
Enter "contact human" as question for one or more times. SIMon will eventually show you the "Submit a ticket" button. Click on submit button to get the create ticket screen.
Moderator wait time is up to 2 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.