cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a mod

johnny142
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need a moderater to get back to me ASAP. I forgot to include text when I changed my plan and I’m missing texts. 

10 REPLIES 10

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@johnny142 can you get incoming calls?

I am just trying to understand the plan you have. Can you post a screenshot of the plan details.  No texting no calling implies data only plan??? Or if do have calling the the lost stolen trick in selfserve might rest the account properly.

johnny142

no ive been with public mobile awhile. i was just hasty when i was selecting a new plan so i cant make outgoing calls nor send/receive text messages.

Jarvar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Welcome @johnny142

Unfortunately there is some variation in when Moderators get back to you. However, since you have messaged them, you'll have to wait for now unless community members can offer some other advice to fix your situation.

I remember when I first signed up one of my accounts, I chose a lower plan assuming it had nation wide calling. I had to request that the moderators bump me up to a slightly more expensive plan with a bit of included data. Fortunately they were able to push that through when they finally got around to it.

Hopefully you will be extended the same courtesy when they get back to you.

One thing, did you port a number over? Do you still have service and get calls on your old text? If you transfered a number and you aren't receiving calls, it could still be in the process or stuck.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@johnny142 wrote:

No kidding but I can’t text or make outgoing phone calls so I need assistance unless there is a way to edit the plan I chose myself? 

You could do an immediate plan change to the plan features you want,  And hope the mods give you some goodwill and credit your account  the erroneous plan.they are pretty good about this but no guarantees. So if it is urgent/important that is the route I would take.

Also in your first message you said text were not working , in your last message you said text and calling. Is it now both?  Do you get an error message when calling out? Does your plan include calling? If yes try the lost stolen trick.

johnny142

No kidding but I can’t text or make outgoing phone calls so I need assistance unless there is a way to edit the plan I chose myself? 

@johnny142, have a backup plan.  Whoever is sending you texts should probably be calling or emailing you instead.

You can not solely rely on 1 system.  Never put yourself in that position, if you must have service.

johnny142

I’ve already messaged them but I really need texts to be coming through, it’s kinda urgent. 

@RobertQc wrote:

@johnny142 wrote:

I need a moderater to get back to me ASAP. I forgot to include text when I changed my plan and I’m missing texts. 

@johnny142Good luck. I have been waiting for mods to reply now going on 7 days no response. A friend of mine was looking to switch carriers today, I suggested to go somewhere else.

That's strange as I contacted the moderators on Saturday and received a response on Monday, slightly shy of the 48 hour mark.  So, I'm surprised that there's such variation in response time.  The only thing that I can think of is that perhaps that they might not respond until they've had a chance to fully address things.  But that's a guess, so I'm not sure.

@johnny142

As stated above, the wait times are long for moderator.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, your account number and PIN code.

If you really need text, do a plan change immediately with the plan that you require.  Pay the extra whole month charge and hopefully, when the moderators get hold of you in serveral days, they can credit the account back.  No guarantees, but moderators are generally nice about that.  

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@johnny142 wrote:

@johnny142Good luck. I have been waiting for mods to reply now going on 7 days no response. A friend of mine was looking to switch carriers today, I suggested to go somewhere else.

Need Help? Let's chat.