cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I messed up my plan that I added today. Help!

Melissanicole
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was changing my plan today and screwed it up royally. I was suppose to pick the 90 day, unlimited texting & unlimited calls within Canada.

11 REPLIES 11

@Melissanicole wrote:

How long does it take for mods to reply. I haven’t heard from them and I sent a msg last night and again today 

normally 2-3 hours but can be up to 48 hrs.

Melissanicole

How long does it take for mods to reply. I haven’t heard from them and I sent a msg last night and again today 

Jarvar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Melissanicole

Message the moderator team like people before me suggested. I had a similar issue and the Public Mobile team fixed it up quickly. I had a plan without Canada wide calling. I added the $25 plan thinking it was Canada wide and I was able to switch to the $30 plan a couple days after when the moderators got around to serving me.

@Melissanicole wrote:

How do I msg mods 😬

To get help with your account, activation, or service?

Please contact the Community Moderator Team to get gelp with your account.

They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue (More details).

Click here to send them a private message.

In your message please include:

PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].

Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received

Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.

There is no need to send multiple messages.

Some good posts/reads:

Search PM GUIDE to find some great posts and answers to many common questions

Melissanicole

How do I msg mods 😬

Melissanicole

Yes it’s active I was changing/building my plan and I don’t know how I ended up with the sselection that I did until I just got a msg saying that I don’t have texting

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Don't worry message the mods with the plan you want. They are pretty good with these kind of changes if done within  a couple days.

If there is a cost difference add the needed funds so that the mods can do it for you without asking you to top up.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Melissanicole

What you have right now?

Is your account status still active?

Melissanicole

With 15gb of data!!!!

Need Help? Let's chat.