cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm on auto pay. And was suspended before the due date.

Spantch101
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Shouldn't have been an issue. But I got my typical text message from PM and said payment is due on the 9th and if on auto-pay disregard message.ignored as my auto-pay is set to go tomorrow. But i couldn't call anyone and checked my account status online and it showed suspended. I ended up just clicking the make a payment button to reactivate my phone but it's a pain in the butt. Can somebody tell me why this happened 

3 REPLIES 3

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Spantch101 wrote:

Shouldn't have been an issue. But I got my typical text message from PM and said payment is due on the 9th and if on auto-pay disregard message.ignored as my auto-pay is set to go tomorrow. But i couldn't call anyone and checked my account status online and it showed suspended. I ended up just clicking the make a payment button to reactivate my phone but it's a pain in the butt. Can somebody tell me why this happened 

IDK what has happened.  There are a few cases similar to yours this morning.  It may be due to the maintenance update on Sunday morning - Just my guess and I don't have prove.

We don't have access to user account.  Send a private message to moderator to resolve your issue.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Spantch101 wrote:

There is a problem with many accounts today...Smiley Frustrated..just need to be patient now..PM knows about it...Smiley Frustrated

Spantch101
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Screenshot_20190408_145452_com.google.android.apps.messaging.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.