cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm going to start recommending Public Mobile

jclaydon2018
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Well after almost a year with Public Mobile i was certainly reasonably happy with Public Mobile despite a few initial hiccups.

My issue of not recieving a discount for community rewards that I had given up was finally resolved, and ABSOLUTELY BEYOND ALL EXPECTATIONS.

enclosed is the email i recieved from a mod

"Hello James,   Apologize for my late reply, but I just wanted to let you know that the e-mail address has been updated for your Community account! You should also receive an e-mail on * in order to verify it!    I have noticed that you've been with us for almost an year now and after checking the badges you've earned, I've made an exception and applied a $10 credit to..."

big big thank you to PM

James

9 REPLIES 9

It's good to hear good news stories. We always see the bad and new customers think everything is always bad.

zfx

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE INDEED!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@jclaydon2018 wrote:

Well after almost a year with Public Mobile i was certainly reasonably happy with Public Mobile despite a few initial hiccups.

My issue of not recieving a discount for community rewards that I had given up was finally resolved, and ABSOLUTELY BEYOND ALL EXPECTATIONS.

enclosed is the email i recieved from a mod

"Hello James,   Apologize for my late reply, but I just wanted to let you know that the e-mail address has been updated for your Community account! You should also receive an e-mail on * in order to verify it!    I have noticed that you've been with us for almost an year now and after checking the badges you've earned, I've made an exception and applied a $10 credit to..."

big big thank you to PM

James

@jclaydon2018  You've missed out on year's worth of referrals Smiley Sad Get going...!!Smiley Happy

selva1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Great news. Thanks for sharing story.

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi James 

Don't forget to remind your friends about the referral when you do recommend public mobile, I have referred a friend and I can confirm it does work my plan went down by a buck and my friend got $10 when she signed up. 

Best wishes

PMFanatic

Happy to hear about the good experiences others are having with Public Mobile... Reinforces my positive outlook on PM...

Great job Public Mobile! Keep it up!! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@jclaydon2018 Till now I am happy with PM too!the MOD alway reply back very polite .

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Referral rewards are separate from community rewards.  Referring customers is always beneficial.  To most, the community rewards are not so important and are not treated as a feature of the service. 

steff12321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Great to hear about another happy PM customer 😄 

Need Help? Let's chat.