Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: I'm COMING BACK to Public Mobile!!!

@Taekgun

Thanks pal. It'll feel great to be back and begin saving some money again! lol

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

For sure, getting gouched every month with the "big guys" drove me nuts.  The community of people here ain't too bad either Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Taekgun

Couldn't agree more... Always had a great experience both with the service and the folks here in the Community. Always someone willing to lend a helping hand. 

Unfortunately, my wife took it upon herself to "surprise" me with a new phone and port my services out of PM. I was pretty pissed to say the least. Especially after being a customer 3 or so years. 

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

My koodo self serve account is still login-able even thought it has been an year that I ported to pm. 

For koodo, you could reuse your account with the same email. I suppose it must be true for pm as well as they come under the same umbrella of carrier. 

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@burkelyWhat phone lured her away? 

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Inde to be with public mobile then I switch to Koodo now I want to come back with public mobile

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Nidali,

Great to see you coming back! What made you change your mind?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@burkely wrote:

@Taekgun

Couldn't agree more... Always had a great experience both with the service and the folks here in the Community. Always someone willing to lend a helping hand. 

Unfortunately, my wife took it upon herself to "surprise" me with a new phone and port my services out of PM. I was pretty pissed to say the least. Especially after being a customer 3 or so years. 

@burkely 

**bleep** wife! 🤣