cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I keep recieving the same txt msg from PM

phleva
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I just completed the activation and everything works fine exept one thing... I keep on receiving the same text message about

sorry... not offering text messaging outside Canada for the moment.

got 4 of these messages in the last 2 hours and I am NOT trying to send anything...

I found this conversation about this issue but it does not apply to me as both imessage and facetime are deactivated. http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Conversation/PM-me-text-n-importe-quoi-Alors-que-je-ne...

Please help

6 REPLIES 6

Thanks for the quick response, @Shazia_K!

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @tarnyc,

Sorry to see you are having the similar issue 😞 as @7789849803 mentioned, would it be possible for you to send me your PM phone number along the number you are trying to text via private message?

I will be glad to look into this and see what is causing this error message to be sent to you.

Thanks @7789849803 😄

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

@tarnyc You're not hijacking the thread at all, since this is the exact issue being discussed here. Though in the future, you could also feel free to start a new thread instead.

Our community moderator @Shazia_K should be able to investigate this issue for you. She may need you to private message her with the Quebec number that you are texting, though. Please wait for her to respond here.

tarnyc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Sorry to hijack the thread, I have a similar but slightly different issue. I recieve the same text message from PM anytime I try to send a text to a Quebec number. Any idea why that might be?

phleva
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you @Kalla_A

I will advise if, say, I receive them again tonight and can't sleep 😉

Kalla_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @phleva,

Welcome to Public Mobile!

These messages are just a slight glitch: they usually go away on their own after a couple of hours. 

Don't hesitate to private message me if they persist 🙂

Cheers,

Kalla

Need Help? Let's chat.