cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have yet to receive my SIM

Niyi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I paid for a SIM card and got notification it was sent out on Aug 4, 2019. I have been checking my box everyday but yet to receive this SIM card. There is no tracking or any other way to confirm location of this SIM. How can i go about getting the paid for SIM card?

Thanks 

Niyi

10 REPLIES 10

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Niyi   maybe its at the post office but probably not.  If you want to activate just go to a store  and then message the moderator_team if it's not there

Niyi

@GRWill send a message to the moderator as nothing is free in Walmart. How do i reach the moderator? Thanks

Niyi

@GR Never got any notificaton after the initial message sent that it was been shipped. I have been looking out for it ever since then till now. 

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Niyi  if you want to activate this weekend I would just go to a Walmart or London drugs and get a new one, if you're lucky they'll have a free Sim when activating and put a refferal code and you'll get a 10$ credit on your new account to cover the cost of the Sim.  If your ordered Sim card is at the post office you can sell it to someone who wants to activate and if it's not there message the moderator_team for a refund 

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Niyi  it might be!  You never got a notification that you had a parcel? 

Niyi

I have just tracked canada post and got the below message - 

"Delivered to your community mailbox, parcel locker or apt./condo mailbox
Calgary, AB" 
I have checked my mail box and did not see this parcel? Could it be at a Canada Post facility? The message does not say that !

Niyi

Thanks. I will try to check via Canada post to see its location.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Niyi  hi if you take your order number from when you bought your sim go on canada post put it in tracking ,it will ask you for your postal code at least then it will tell you where it went 

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Niyi   sounds like you'll need to message the moderator_team and ask them for help!

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.