cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have used referral code from friend ( 226 xxx xxx referral code xxxxxx) but it did not reflect to

Suzan71011g
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

9 REPLIES 9

@Suzan71011g 

Unfortunately, if you referred a friend. You get $1 off your account on your 30 days billing. Your friend that you gave the referral code gets the one time $10 off on their bill.

Not for both bill.

Go to your self service account and check on your Rewards section and check as noted by the Community members.

@Suzan71011g wrote:

 When I refer a friend I get 10 credit as well right.But i didn’t get any.So can you please help. 

Siorry, but no, you don't receive $!0.I realize that it was stated earlier that your friend gets $!0, but as the person doing the referring, there is no one-time $10 credit for you.

@Suzan71011g 

Your initial post sounds as though YOU just activated using a friends referral code. If so YOU get a $10 credit to your “Available Funds” total that you can see by logging in to your self serve account. It can take up to three days to appear there.

But if you meant that YOUR referral code was used by a friend to activate you should be able to see the extra $1 Friend Referral when checking your account online. It shows up almost instantly after your friend activated.

AE_Collector 

Hi @Suzan71011g 

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator, then select contact us, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Suzan71011g : It looks like it's been more than a few days as it looks like you might have activated on the 11th. You'll need to contact the moderators by clicking on the cartoon quote button in the lower right and muddle your way through the chatbot to get to submit a ticket.

Edit: the subject line changed and I didn't notice it. No indeed, the existing customer does not get the $10.

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Suzan71011g 

First - don't post any personal information on these public forums... we're users just helping other users like you!  We don't want you, your account, or your services to get compromised.

As for referral credit... the referrer gets a $1/mo credit every month while the referree's account is active.  The referree gets a one-time $10 credit on their account.  So, if you referred a friend - you will get $1/mo off every month, and your friend will get a one-time $10 credit into their account on signup (for the next/future renewal).  🙂

Suzan71011g
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

 When I refer a friend I get 10 credit as well right.But i didn’t get any.So can you please help. 

***** Edited by Moderator

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Give it 3 days @Suzan71011g because the system takes a bit for everything to get set up.  After that, if it still doesn't show up, you can write a Moderator to look into it...

Click on the chat bubble (lower-right corner) to open a ticket through the SIMon chatbot, or message them directly here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/22...

Hopefully it shows up soon so you won't need to contact them at all!  🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Suzan71011g : Did your friend see the additional referral on their account? You won't see the credit for up to 3 days but usually overnight.

Need Help? Let's chat.