cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have unlimited long distance calling in Canada.

pewee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I call a number in Canada a voice comes on and says "You have used all your minutes".  What does that mean if I have unlimited calling in Canada?

10 REPLIES 10

@Hira837  yes if you are on the $15 plan.  ..

Hira837

Hey, I had a similar thing happen to me. I checked my plan again and realized that I have unlimited *incoming* calls but that there is a limit to how many outgoing calls I can make. Hope that helps!

The recordings are generic from the network for all users. Not all users have unlimited Canada wide calling. So it’s just a warning message that you can ignore.

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pewee : The important part is...does the call go through?

pewee

I have the $25  .  Thanks I guess I will just ignore that message I receive when long distance calling. 

@pewee...if you have the $15 plan and have run outta minutes...get the $5 / 500 minutes of Canada wide calling add-on. Any unused minutes will just roll over until you use them up.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@pewee  if you are certain you have unlimited long distance calls (plans $25 or over), try to reboot the phone first and see if it works

pewee

Thanks

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@pewee...what plan do you subscribe to ? The $15 plan only has 100 minutes of outgoing calls. The rest have unlimited calling to Cdn numbers.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pewee 

if your call going through just ignore that messages,

To get the obvious out of the way...you used ( +1 or 1 ) in front of the country code,

Sometimes there are some extra leading zero's in country codes and "foreign" area codes.

Maybe try not using leading zeros.

Make sure your phone is off before removing and reinserting its SIM card.

do one thing rebooting your phone take your SIM card out and waiting for a 2 minute and put it back and turn on -This one is quick and simple.

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.