cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

I have received my first time ever promo by signing up by giving my email address. Nice deal!!

Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 8.52.37 AM.png

Quigley
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: I have received my first time ever promo by signing up by giving my email address. Nice deal!!

@LurganIeUk  Wonderful, but did you enter in the email address you currently use for one of your accounts or did you enter in a new email address?

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Re: I have received my first time ever promo by signing up by giving my email address. Nice deal!!

The email address I used for receiving promos is my Junk Email address. 

My email address for Community and MY PM account is a more serious email address. 

Junk Email address = when the store gives 25% off for signing up using an email address etc. etc. etc. etc.  

If you sign up I would suggest you use the appropriate email address for your self. 

I know some here use specific email addresses for the PM account only. 

@LurganIeUk wrote:

Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 8.52.37 AM.png

Please note that this is a targetted offer. A new Public Mobile account must be opened/activated using the same e-mail address that was used to sign up for the deal alerts (and that e-mail address must not already have a Public Mobile account associated with it).

Quigley

@computergeek541  That's just the reason why I asked the question that I did.  Just to make sure.  😆

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

The question now is...if you sign up for promos will you get the invite?

I would imagine for a target you would be chosen from:

(PM complete base of emails) minus (emails used for PM accounts) = Targets. 

Quigley

@LurganIeUk  Did you happen to notice if that promo was stackable? That would definitely be a plus!

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

The answer is YES. 

Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 10.40.43 AM.png

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@LurganIeUk 

I just checked the email I use to sign up for  flash sales so I know if pm sends out email confirmations for each promotion. So this is being sent out to any customer who has registered in the past for a flash sale but has not activated an account with pm with that email.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

I received this offer today by email as well. I thought “Oh Good, PM is sending notifications of sales again”. I didn’t think of being targeted. Checking now yes indeed it was sent to me at an email address that I haven't used for either of our PM accounts. I cant recall registering it for one of the promos in the past now either but may have some time ago.

AE_Collector

Need Help? Let's chat.