Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have not received my triple punch SIM card order 197407

david2854
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please see attachmentCanada post for order 197407 problem.jpg

9 REPLIES 9

@david2854 put your subject in the subject message field. You need something there in order to send it.

@david2854 

Contact them via private message at link below.

Click here 

david2854

No able to submit after fill in all the blanks. Submit button is grey out.

david2854

Try to submit a ticket. Fill up all the blanks and the submit button is grey out and not able to submit

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@david2854 What do delivery details say? It usually describes where it was left. If you didn't receive it, contact mods by clicking on ? on bottom right of the page. They may help.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@david2854 I think I that if you click on the arrow below where it says delivered you can find the details. Click on it. Maybe the your neighbour or the concierge has it if they are allowed to accept items.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@david2854 wrote:

Please see attachment

Well, it says delivered. CanadaPost has been delivering things for a while now. Maybe they dropped it at the wrong address...happens...just like lettermail sometimes arrives at the wrong address. Maybe someone picked it up. Maybe the card got lost in your pile of flyers and tossed.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Contact moderators

1-

Simon.JPG

 2- or private message them at link below

Click here 

Keep an eye out for the response on your community forum mailbox on the top of these forums.

Need Help? Let's chat.