cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have no service. Can't call text or browse the internet.

Crystal2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What's the problem I tried my sim in another phone still nothing so it's not my phone it's PM's service. I was so pleased the first few months but this last 6 days have been pure ______ . First my plan wouldn't activate. Finally got that working and now im paying for a service with no service. Beyond frustrating.

5 REPLIES 5

Crystal2

they took my money then locked me out. with no explanation. 

Crystal2

It says my login has been disabled. I payed my payment Wednesday it wouldn't work till Friday. Now today nothing works

Crystal2

I meant the first few months I had no issues I would pay my monthly payment and the phone worked fine. Now it says my login has been disabled. I just payed my monthly payment Wednesday it didn't start working till Friday now all of a sudden everything stopped working. And login is disabled. 

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Crystal2 wrote:

What's the problem I tried my sim in another phone still nothing so it's not my phone it's PM's service. I was so pleased the first few months but this last 6 days have been pure ______ . First my plan wouldn't activate. Finally got that working and now im paying for a service with no service. Beyond frustrating.

What do you mean "my plan wouldn't activate" while your service has ran for "the first few months"? More information is needed.

Nevertheless, check your self-serve to see if you're suspended or not.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Crystal2, can you check your account to make sure it's in active status.  It's hard to understand why something that is working suddenly stops working. 

Need Help? Let's chat.