cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have 30$ plan with 500mb 3g data

oalbugha
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

when i try to turn on data it says ur plan does not include data, when i check my plan it says 500mb 3g data

5 REPLIES 5

SriS
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@oalbugha
In the homepage / Overview of selfserve account ,
verify your available data and corresponding usage.PM_Account_Overview.png

SriS
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes it was.
Recently they reduced the price of that plan and is currently available as $25 plan PM_$25_Plan.png

@denis2 wrote:

@oalbugha 

@oalbugha wrote:

when i try to turn on data it says ur plan does not include data, when i check my plan it says 500mb 3g data

Is that an old plan, because I cant find that plan

Yes, it was.
Recently PM reduced the plan price to $25

PM_$25_Plan.png

denis2
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@oalbugha 

@oalbugha wrote:

Is that an old plan, because I cant find that plan

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@oalbugha, is it possible that your plan has run out of data?  Login to your self serve account, take a look at the overview page, plans and add-on box.  Is there mention of data allotment there?  If there is no mention of data, then it is all used up for this renewal period.  If the data allotment has not been used up, then you will see the amount of data that has been consumed so far.  BTW, you might want to consider changing your plan to the $25 plan which includes 1GB data with auto pay.  This fantastic deal was offered recently.  Even if you don't want to use auto pay, the plan still comes with 500MB data, which is a $5 savings for you.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans/25for500MB-3Gspeed

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@oalbughaOn the main page of your account under My Data & Addons does it show how much data you have used or is it blank? If it's blank then you have used all of it and will need to buy a data addon, wait till your renewal date, or message the moderators and ask them to renew your plan early.

Need Help? Let's chat.