cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have 10 minutes left of talk time

Tony49
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I received a text message saying I have 10 minutes left on my plan. I have the 15.00 plan so I purchased an add on of 500 extra minutes a month ago for Canada wide calling. So why am i getting this message? Does the add on not suffice and carry forward each month until it is used up?

4 REPLIES 4

Tony49
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ok got it, just want to make sure so I can keep talking and the add on kicks in.Thankyou for the quick response

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Tony49  Likely getting the message for your 100 outgoing plan minutes.

If you have the 500 Canada wide add-on for $5.. once you finish up the remaining plan minutes it will seemlessly start those add-on minutes (If you're on a call). The add-on minutes will continue to be used until your next payment due date. At payment due date your 100 outgoing plans minutes will refresh and start to be used again while your add-on ( if you have minutes left on it) will sit in the background until next time it is needed. It remains on your account until all used up.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Tony49 wrote:

I received a text message saying I have 10 minutes left on my plan. I have the 15.00 plan so I purchased an add on of 500 extra minutes a month ago for Canada wide calling. So why am i getting this message? Does the add on not suffice and carry forward each month until it is used up?

@Tony49 You are getting the message because you only have 10 mins of talk left on your regular "plan" and doesn't take into consideration any add ons. As you have the 500 min add on you may disregard it. The add on carries over each month until gone.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

That message relates to plan minutes not add-ons.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.