cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I guess, it is a bad time to change my plan on a Saturday

BAL
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My plan end-of-month is on 28 December (today). I change my plan from a data only plan to the $25 (including voice) that was supposed to change today. However, the plan does not work. If I call my number, it rings, and rings, and rings, for about 15 times, and my phone does not ring. I take a deep breath, and ask you what is wrong...

10 REPLIES 10

cat2019
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It has nothing to do with weekdays or weekend. should be working on both.

@YaniMedra64  Hahaha....you should of seen me when i first started. It all comes wth time. Im still a work in progress. Live and learn....learn and live....

YaniMedra64
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@darlicious  yes thanks to you! Nobody told me that! 

@YaniMedra64  Woohoo! And you've got the tagging figured out now too!

YaniMedra64

@darlicious. Hi. I did it. Well I put in my next renovation. All is going well for now! Thank you!

@YaniMedra64  When you did the plan change did you choose 'change plan on next renewal" or did you choose "change plan now"? It's likely your renewal is happening now if you chose on next renewal. Don't panic if your account says "plan expired" or " account suspended" this is normal. Give it a few hours...then reboot your phone and see if it works then. What model of phone do you have?

YaniMedra64

I changed my plan on 25th of December. I did not have any problem for that. 

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi @BAL 

Can you restart your phone please?

Did you postdate your change, if today is your last day you will have your new plan tomorrow. 

What does your overview page say what plan ate you on?

@BAL wrote:

My plan end-of-month is on 28 December (today). I change my plan from a data only plan to the $25 (including voice) that was supposed to change today. However, the plan does not work. If I call my number, it rings, and rings, and rings, for about 15 times, and my phone does not ring. I take a deep breath, and ask you what is wrong...

I'm not saying that this is the case, but next question is to rule this out since it seems that you haven't had a calling plan at Public Mobile before. Which model is your phoen device?  I ask because if a phone is only compatible with the LTE network at Public Mobile, it would work for data but not phone calls.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@BAL Plan change occurs near the midnight. Did you choose to change it right away or did you futuredate it to change it on your renewal date/time?

Need Help? Let's chat.