cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got $20 in my account and can't change plan

masoud100
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So my account plan is expired due to card that was pre-authourized being cancelled I think. Anyways I added a new card to my account and topped up my account with $20. I want to change my plan to the $20 plan from my $25 plan, however it won't let me. I have contacted a Mod and its been over 4-6 days now. I have been unable to use my phone for almost 2 months now.

6 REPLIES 6

tonytsui668
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the clarity! 

I PM'd the Mods but still waiting to hear back. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tonytsui668 wrote:

I think I'm running into the same problem as you. Did you need to PM them to solve the problem?

Thanks!!

If you haven't reached the end of your term then you should be able to change to a different plan for renewal. You could choose to make a new plan in the midst of an active term but you would lose some pre-paid value.

If your plan has expired and you wish to change your plan then you need to do that through the mods.

If your plan has expired and you wish to simply renew what you had then you simply put the funds in and it will notice that and renew your plan.

That's what I understand anyway 🙂

tonytsui668
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I think I'm running into the same problem as you. Did you need to PM them to solve the problem?

Thanks!!

masoud100
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Why would I have to pay the $25. I am paying pre-authorized. So when they were unable to take my $25 I did not have any service at all. So now I do not know want the $25 plan and want to change it to $20 which should not be hard. However PM is making it impossible to do.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@masoud100 Since your plan is currently expired/suspended, you must contact the mod to have your plan changed. I understand that you already contacted them, but looks like they someone how missed your inquiry. So i suggest you to send a private message again to the Moderator_Team and hopefully they get back to you asap. 

Zhuoyu
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It seems like you need to pay off the $25 balance first and then change the plan for next month.

Need Help? Let's chat.