cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I forgot my password...tried password reset.....that didn't work either. Got locked out

DavidC9
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

5 REPLIES 5

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@DavidC9  If you requested and received the email for password reset, hopefully you tried to use it within the two hour window from receiving the email.  If you tried after that it may not have worked and you need to send another reset request.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Did the password reset seem to work, but you didn't receive the email? I did it earlier this week and it took about two hours to send out. Keep checking your email and junk folder if you don't find a solution.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@DavidC9 hi you will have to wait an hour then use chrome in incognito mode after you reboot 

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@DavidC9 Check out your email under Spam if the reset email sent to this folder first. 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Edit post: sorry didn't know lock period was just waiting an hour. Do as others suggested. If still having trouble after the wait period then mod contact is below. Sorry about that

Contact moderators at link below. Please allow 24 to 48 hours for response. Please provide them with your account info.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.