cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I forgot my email, my email password, my security question, forgot all ,, what should I do? ?

chenlin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

我想升级手机套餐,但是忘记了电子邮件,电子邮件密码,安全性问题,都忘记了,该怎么办?

7 REPLIES 7

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@chenlin 

Once the moderators help you recover the info you seek about your account write it down and put somewhere safe and secure but accessible to you in case you find yourself in this situation again.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

To estavlisj ownership, you will probably need your imei number @chenlin  use *#06# to get it off of your phone. Once you contact the moderators and establish ownership of the phone, and account linked to it. Why not ask them for a self service account email change at the same time? 

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Contact moderator, they can fix it very quickly. 

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@chenlin 

must be hand full of emails you could think off?

Could it be the same email you are using as your public community account??

Try logging into your community email and see if you can find a welcome email.

Also try  clicking "forget your password" and try the emails you might think you could have used?

If you still cant figure it out still you can submit a ticket  by clicking the "?" At the bottom right of your screen 

• This connects to the Autobot Simon.
  • Type "Moderator" and follow the prompts to get to one.

(CLICK on the "account-specific" question and human and submit a ticket)
           Type a message describing the problem and post.

Cheers

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@chenlin 

You can contact Moderators for help regarding your PM account.

It looks like you won't be able to logon to submit a ticket. So you can click on this link to send a private message to Moderators. Once they respond to your message, they will ask you questions to verify that you are the owner of your account/phone number.

Regarding your email password, Moderators won't be able to help with that.

scorpio17
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Try to remember all your emails and try to restore password for each of them.

Also you could ask moderators to help: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you still have access to all your email accounts? One of them would have the welcome email. Can't help you with the email password. That's between you and your email provider.

Need Help? Let's chat.