cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't the sim card I ordered

amartyamandal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I didn't receive the SIM card 
I paid for the sim card got confirmation on order but 7 days is over since I ordered.

Where to get help , I am new to Public Mobile, it seems like there is no such thing as support and help for this service

11 REPLIES 11

@amartyamandal give it till Monday. If you haven't received it by then, contact the moderators directly through private message here 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

And ask them for a replacement SIM card. 

Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there. Once it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue.
If you need to, you can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email. Go to your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Welcome to PM.  Stay safe. 

Vetiver
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Not to worry, there is support for you, though it is here on the Public Mobile Community site, and not by telephone. There are moderators that you can reach out to if one of the community members is unable to answer your questions. Also 7 days is not the same as 7 Business days, which is Monday to Friday. This means that if you ordered your package on thursday you wouldn't receive it until almost two weeks later on a monday or tuesday. Also, most of the world is locked down at the moment due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, this means that Canada's post is worker slower in order to keep their employees and customers safe. Please be patient, it may take a little longer than expected to receive your sim card.

amartyamandal

No its 11:30 for me 

amartyamandal

Yes bought it from public web site

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@amartyamandal, did you order your SIM card via Public Mobile website? Or from a third party website such as Canadian Supplies? Or other website?

You should have received an email as well. Your order number is your reference number. Top-corner of the email is order number, that is your reference number. 

Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 11.12.04 PM.png

All items are processed in Mississauga, Ontario. Canada Post Xpresspost (expect delivery in 3 to 7 business days). Canadapost is doing a knock and drop. Hopefully, nobody stole it!

Double-check the shipping address in your 'View Your Order' if that is incorrect, you know your answer. If it is correct, the moderators are fairly good about things. They may ask you to wait a few days because there are delays as per Canada Post website. 

Because the package is so small and slim, literally it's a turquoise blue envelope, that it can easily be slipped through the cracks of a shelve or cart as well. 

front-back-envelope.jpg

With regards to contacting the moderator, I suggest doing the above and waiting for another 3 days. 

banditbalz

check your credit card statement as I also ordered a SIM card with free shipping. At checkout I was told the total came to $11.30 with taxes. 5 business days later, my credit card bill came in with a $36.11 purchase from Public Mobile. They over charged me by 320%. there seems to be no phone number, email or any assistance at all to correct this. And to top it all off, I still have not received the SIM card!

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@amartyamandal Give it another week then contact the moderators.

Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on "Account specific question" and  "No I want a human" and "Submit a ticket Click me!")

Once connected, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.

Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there. Once it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue.

shep22

@amartyamandal hello you may want to edit your post you are on a public any personal information should be deleted click on the three dots at the top right of your screen and click edit post and delete your order number other people could possibly use it to divert the order somewhere else

amartyamandal

I put my order number then it asked my zip code once I entered the zip code it says "There are no items associated with this postal code. Enter the postal code of the destination to track this item."

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@amartyamandal hi because of all the things going on these days things are delayed you may have to wait just a little longer there is alot of help here you just need to ask😃

BearFBI

@amartyamandal Input the order Number into canada posts tracking website. 

https://www.canadapost.ca/trackweb/en Put in your postal code and it should show where it is. Shipments are delayed due to COVID-19 so SIM cards have been taking a while to come in. If it still isn't by your door in a few more days then its best to contact a moderator as it might have been lost and they can ship a replacement. To do so follow the steps below.

Contact a moderator:

Step 1: Click Here to chat with SIMon

Chat With SIMon.jpg

Step 2: Tell SIMon what the issue is and see if he

can find a solution for you.

Step 3: If SIMon cant help you Type in “moderator” to

connect to a Public Mobile customer service

representative.

Step 4: Choose “Account-specific question”

Account Specific question.png

Step 5: Then choose “No, I want a human

No I want  A Human.png

Step 6: Create your ticket

Check the sent folder to make sure your ticket was sent and the inbox

for a reply from the moderators.

Mail.png
“To ensure the safety of our team members during the COVID-19 pandemic, our Moderator team is working at reduced levels. During this time, you may experience longer than normal wait times when contacting our Moderator team for help.”

Moderators are available:

Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.

Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time

Need Help? Let's chat.