cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't sign up!

DQuaN
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've recevice an email thanking me for sigingin up to this service when i did no such thing.   Someone is using my email address fraudulently so I want the account cancelled. 

7 REPLIES 7

I should've specified email account. Login, change password, change backdoor "security" question stuff.

And while you're at it, read your emails. They'll contain any information you need to login to "your" Public Mobile account, or at least they'll contain any information you need to provide to Public Mobile when requesting a Self-Serve password reset (which can be sent to your email).

Public Mobile can't do anything about email fraud. Change your phone screenlock PIN/etc, don't let it autoconveniently login to attached email accounts - don't make it easy for anyone to fraud you again.

As I have been saying lately....

Never a dull moment around here!

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Korth wrote:

@DQuaN 

Just login to your account and change your password.

DQuaN isn't a customer and doesn't have an account to log into. 

But it would be fun. That'll learn'em. 🙂

@Korth wrote:

@DQuaN 

DQuaN isn't a customer and doesn't have an account to log into. 

@DQuaN 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Hubby/Wifey didn't start a new account ?....maybe the kids ?

If not, scroll to top of page click on Get Help / Chat with Simon to start process of moderator assistance.

Hey...why not just start a new PM account yourself while you're here !!  😎

I suspect that this isn't an attempt at fraud, but rather someone typing in the wrong e-mail address. An account/plan that has been paid for isn't going to get cancelled. What you can do is send a private message to Moderator_Team and ask them to contact the customer to have a correction made.

Need Help? Let's chat.