cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't do processing 100% but the money(39.2$) has already autopaid. How to refund it?

zuzu80
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What happen?

Hi,  tried to transfer to public mobile from Koodo Mobile on Thursday 28th/February.

I could see "something went wrong" when the processing had finished and I got nothing but 39.2$ automatically paid from my credit card.

Now I finally transfered my phone number to Chatr Company from 28th/February which is Today immediately because your company has no customer service number and my phone is not working and blank said that sim card is invalid.

- Question -

1. How to refund my money(39.2$)? 

2. How to reset all of my information on public mobile?

3. Can you give me a call or let me know your customer call centre number?

Would you please give me an answer????

Sincerely,

Edited by computergeek541: all personal information removed

4 REPLIES 4

cletus90255
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It sounds like you started a transfer with Public Mobile then went and started the same transfer with Chatr .

The Chatr went through so technically you Public Mobile is still active with a temporary number assigned.

You can reach customer service here. ONLY moderators.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Refunds are not issued and disputes on Credit Cards for reason to receive a refund are results of fraud according to terms and may be prosecuted.

Thanks 

@zuzu80 wrote:

What happen?

Hi,  tried to transfer to public mobile from Koodo Mobile on Thursday 28th/February.

I could see "something went wrong" when the processing had finished and I got nothing but 39.2$ automatically paid from my credit card.

Now I finally transfered my phone number to Chatr Company from 28th/February which is Today immediately because your company has no customer service number and my phone is not working and blank said that sim card is invalid.

- Question -

1. How to refund my money(39.2$)? 

2. How to reset all of my information on public mobile?

3. Can you give me a call or let me know your customer call centre number?

Would you please give me an answer????

Sincerely,

Edited by computergeek541: all personal information removed

@zuzu80, please do not post your information here as it is publicly viewable.  There is no call centre for you to call.  The only way for your to officially contact customer service to to send a private message to the user moderator_team.  You can do that by clicking here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@zuzu80 

Since you ported to chatr..your PM account will be closed...as for a refund, prepaid services dont offer refunds

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@zuzu80 

Don't post private information here, this is a public forum. This company does not have a call center and will never phone customers. Any information given to a company when you register will be kept on file.

If you are getting an error message on the web site try a different browser, Chrome in incognito mode usually works.

It takes time to transfer a phone number between providers, and you will not be able to transfer a number again while the first transfer in being processed. And SIM cards don't work between companies, so a Public Mobile SIM won't work with Koodo. To transfer a number from a prepayed Koodo account you will need to contact a moderator, you can send them a private email here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

The wait time is between a few hours up to 2 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.