cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I did not receive the card

Qadri
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered a card and paid for it on January 12, 2021 and so far I have not received the card ???? what should I do

4 REPLIES 4

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Qadri wrote:

I ordered a card and paid for it on January 12, 2021 and so far I have not received the card ???? what should I do

Hi @Qadri wow that would be 6 weeks and you still haven't received your sim.  That is not acceptable even during covid-19.  I wish I could tell customers not to order sim cards from PM!  They are better off buying their Public Mobile sim card from elsewhere, like Amazon, Canadian Cell supplies, Walmart etc  

Contact the Moderator Team.  Here's how

Click the chat bubble at the bottom right >>> type Did not receive my Sim Card >>> click Contact Us >>> Click here to submit a ticket

or send a private message to the Moderator Team here.  This might take longer than submitting a ticket.

Expect a reply from the Moderator Team within 48 hours (hopefully less).  Keep an eye on the envelope icon on top right for a number to pop up.  That would be the moderator's reply.

Hopefully you receive your sim card this week or before you hear from the Moderator Team.  

Welcome to Public Mobile

RosieR

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Qadri If you are not in a rush, you might have to wait for it and contact the mediator.

But if you are, you can get one at London Drugs or Walmart. Walmart staff will help activate it for you.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I would contact moderators with your order number.  Use the chat bot on the bottom Right

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It usually takes up to three weeks for delivery.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Courier-Delays/td-p/647439

If you need a sim asap then try purchasing one from a local retailer or try ordering from Canadian Cell Supplies or Amazon.

Need Help? Let's chat.