cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I could not reply messages in this community

dcmlfrog
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

I was trying to reply to a previous ticket but the message system seems not working right now.

Anyone else also enouter that?

7 REPLIES 7

Icemaid

Trying to get help from a moderator, but I can’t reply to their messages. I hit the reply button and the page won’t load, really frustrating 

dcmlfrog

Ahhh~ you really saved my day. Made the call and figured out what went wrong. They said it will be solve in an hour or so.

Thx

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@dcmlfrog wrote:

Hi

I was trying to reply to a previous ticket but the message system seems not working right now.

Anyone else also enouter that?

The Public Mobile website has been acting glitchy all afternoon, out west. Seems to go to sleep for a couple minutes then back on again.

Don't get frustrated...try using a different web browser, use incognito mode and clear your cache files.

dcmlfrog

It was working this morning. I had been trying to port my numbers from freedom and it had been >15 h. First I thought it was an issue for the wrong account number but it is still not working. I am getting frustrated.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@dcmlfrog  the last week I find that the inbox messages are real slow and tonight I can't load  the inbox at all

dcmlfrog

Hi

I was trying to reply a message from my inbox but the page won't load.

Is the message function currently not working?

Thx

Need Help? Let's chat.