Did you mean: 

I could not reactivate my plan

pratikpatel_13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

10 REPLIES 10

dr-et
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

unfortunatally as someone who went through the same just a week ago,

the account would show different amounts everytime i logged in. I tried to force a payment through manually more than the amount required manually, and it would not excepted it.

my account sometimes would show active,sometimes suspended.

i forced a payment through 611 to get it working.

my issue was autopayment did not work.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

amount owing 0 probably means you have enough funds in available balance to renew teh plan.  its an issue i have seen pop its head more and more recently.  your only option  is to contact the mods and ask them to actibate it for you. 

you could  try 611 of trying to reactivate teh accountbut dont think that will work.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pratikpatel_13 are you able to enter an amount manually (by choosing payment type other) to pay?  If that goes through, and the service does not re-activate, at that point, you will need a moderator to reactivate using the amount you have added to your acount.

pratikpatel_13

It shows “your plan has been suspended” on my account. When I try to make a payment, the amount due shows zero. Due date was 29 August 

dr-et
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It sounds tlike you are not on autopay.

even that can misbehave sometimes.

MODs will help you but it can be a while as communicating with them takes time.

An easier way to make a payment would be through star611 as payment would be processed right away and plan reactivated. Unless plan needs to be activated first before payment is made. Does anyone know?

Thank you

@pratikpatel_13 Sorry you are having trouble, when is your plan renewal date? If it is tomorrow it is "normal" for plan to say suspended and payment will come out tomorrow. If it is not tomorrow and within 90 days see if you can manually make a payment to have your account reactivated automatically. If it does not re-activate only a moderator will be able to access your specific account information and reactivate it for you. Click this to send them a message Once it reaches 90 days inactive/suspended it will be deleted and removed

If today was your payment due date, then here's what to expect:
1. Expiration of completed period. Account will show "plan expired" sometime before midnight tonight.
2. Conversion of all rewards (including autopay) to available funds at midnight; rewards reset. Payment not collected yet at this point.  Account will show "Your account has been suspended" in big red letters.
3. In early hours of the morning, available funds will be used (if any), credit card will be charged (if necessary), plan will be renewed. Account status will then show "active."

When interacting with the moderator team, it is important to identify yourself with account PIN code, phone number / account number and provide as much information about the problem in question as possible so that the moderator team can work on the issue without having to ask for further information.  Each interaction causes further delays to problem resolution. 

I know it can be a little frustrating to wait but they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Saturday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT). It typically should be within 48 hours.

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

pratikpatel_13

It’s been just 7-8 days 

pratikpatel_13

My plan has been suspended 

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

How long was your plan deactivated? If it was more than 90 days then the plan and the account got deleted (together with any account credits you had) and you need to buy a new SIM card.

If this is not the case, then please provide more info on your issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pratikpatel_13, Please provide more detailed information, so that perhaps someone can help you here.

Need Help? Let's chat.