cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant talk or text

Sophier09
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, i just take renew and take a new plan and i cant talk or text wen i try to call it said i dont have longdistance but it's not 

13 REPLIES 13

@Sophier09 wrote:

I did the stollen or lost phone but still don't work

@Sophier09  You need to ask the PM moderator to review your account.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

@Sophier09There is a well known glitch when you downgrade from a more expensive plan to a cheaper plan on renewal / autopay date. Since you have exhausted all the avenues, I think you should contact the moderators to get it sorted out.

Sophier09

I did the stollen or lost phone but still don't work

sulagok
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I think the renewal is effectect at past 11pm. I stand to be corrected if wrong, this is what I've observed with my own account

Sophier09

My renewal was due today and my plan was 40$ before and i change it for a 25$ plan and change the plan before

@Sophier09 wrote:

It's just a nomal renewal i just change my plan

@Sophier09  So you scheduled a plan change to take effect on your renewal date correct? Is today your renewal date? If you dial 611 and it reports your balance then login to self-service and try resetting your account by using the lost/stolen trick.

To report your phone stolen. Login to your selfserve account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Choose the Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Choose Suspend Service tab. Wait 15 minutes. Report your phone found. Re-start you phone

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi

What was your previous plan and what is your new plan?

Did you schedule the renewal or did you change the plan immediately?

What is your renewal date today?

Sophier09

Yes i did

@Sophier09 wrote:

My data work it's just the talk or text

I assume you rebooted your phone.  Give the lost phone, found phone toggle in the self serve account a try to see if that will soft reset the account.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Sophier09Has the renewal cycle had finished? (ie selfserve back to normal?) If not, wait for it to finish..

Sophier09

My data work it's just the talk or text

Sophier09

It's just a nomal renewal i just change my plan

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Sophier09, is this a normal renewal or revival of a previously suspended account?  Sometimes using the lost phone, found phone toggle might help. 

Need Help? Let's chat.