cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant receive calls

ahadj080
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I activated my account yesterday but for some reason, I can't receive any calls. I can text and make calls but no income calls. could someone please help.... Thanks

13 REPLIES 13

ahadj080

How can I fix it?

TMS
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

No No I I was was just just echoing echoing what what stonechucker stonechucker said said. I I enjoy enjoy helping helping others others in in need need. Lol Lol 😝 😝 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@stonechucker wrote:

@TMS, is there an echo (echo, echo, echo) in here?  😉

@stonechucker if I had to guess, maybe the OP posted more than once and an oracle merged the threads?  That's usually what causes echos (echos, echos, echos) in here 🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@TMS, is there an echo (echo, echo, echo) in here?  😉

TMS

Insert Chatr sim (as stonechucker mentioned) and see if you can make a call from that. If you can make a call from the Chatr sim your port isn’t complete. 

ahadj080

When I call my self it says I'm unable to reach the user.. same voice from my old carrier 

ahadj080

I transferred my number from Chatr. I can receive and send text. I rebooted my phone many times still not working. When I call my number it says unable to reach this user

Try your Chatr sim while things are taking time to complete.  You'll know it's complete when the Chatr sim stops working.

TMS

Your port isn’t complete yet. 

Contact company where port is coming from and ask if everything is ok and that there is not any problems.  🙂

numberfly
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Sounds like you might need to get in touch with the moderators to get your port sorted out. 

Head here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage

Click "New Message", and then for the "Send To" box, put "Moderator_Team". It should come up once you start typing. 

ahadj080

I transferred my number from Chatr. I can receive and send text. I rebooted my phone many times still not working. When I call my number it says unable to reach this user

Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ahadj080 wrote:

I activated my account yesterday but for some reason, I can't receive any calls. I can text and make calls but no income calls. could someone please help.... Thanks

@ahadj080Was this a new number from public mobile or did you port your number from another company? You mentioned you can text, does this include incoming text as well? Have you tried rebooting your phone? When someone calls you do they get an error or does it go to your voicemail?

numberfly
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi ahadj080, 

Are you able to call yourself and reach your voicemail?

Need Help? Let's chat.