cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant change m'y old phone number

Pierremo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hi i change from koodo to public and im not able to keep my old phone num!!they give me à new one and i cannot transfer to my old one !!help
15 REPLIES 15

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jarod

From koodo prepaid or post paid?

Jarod

Neither can I! Please help!! I as well am trying to change over my number from Koodo

Jarod

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jacqueline74 wrote:

Hi I was wondering if you got this fixed as I am trying to do the same thing and it’s not working

Oh hi there. You made it. You had sent me a private message and I suggested for you to post here in the forum. Here you are.

Have you been to the Plan & Add-ons / Change Phone Number in your self-serve?

jacqueline74

Hi I was wondering if you got this fixed as I am trying to do the same thing and it’s not working

mike-tile
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can't transfer my old phone number too. Please help! Thanks!

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @Shazia_K,

You're welcome.

Cheers!

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Antonia85,

I'm sorry to hear about your issue, I tried looking into your account and I haven't find any porting number? can you please send me the number that you were trying to port in along with the account number from your previous provider? Note that if the phone line is inactive with Rogers we won't be able to port in the number.

I am waiting for your reply to my private message. 

Thanks @Martin 🙂

Shazia. 

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi,

Can you call out when using a phone with a PM SIM card?

The reason I ask is that, if you can call out using a PM SIM card, but your incoming calls are going to Rogers' voicemail, that means that the port is not complete. If you still have the Rogers' SIM card, use it in the phone, instead of the PM SIM, and you should be able to make and receive calls on the Rogers' network. When you can neither make nor receive calls, that means that the porting process is complete.

Do not DEACTIVATE your Rogers' account. If you do, you will lose your number.

@Shazia_K: Would you please attend to our friend's problem. Thanks.

To @Antonia85: Shazia is a community moderator. She starts work at 9 a.m. EST on Mondays.

Antonia85
Well I had transferred it over to public mobile a month ago. But since I had to re-register to self serve. My Rogers number is no longer working. So now I cannot get calls and I use that number for work

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @Antonia85,

Specifically, what problem or problems are you facing in porting your Rogers' number?

Antonia85
I'm trying to transfer my Rogers number over. Please help

Pierremo
Thanks

Kalla_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Pierremo,

I will help you right away, do not worry you should be able to transfer your Koodo number as long as your Koodo account is still active and in good standing 🙂

I will send you a message shortly so we can fix this.

Cheers,

Kalla

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Make sure you are not using the same email you used with koodo. 

Community staff can look into your issue and try their best to resolve. 

@Shazia_K @Kalla_A

Need Help? Let's chat.