cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot port my TELUS number the link says to contact a moderator

Pinkey
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

Moved by SD08 from Lounge to Getting Started.

7 REPLIES 7

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ChuckYeah I still think the best option where possible is to refer to existing information.  If Alan updates that post and someone follows my link, they'll get the most up to date relevant information.  But we can of course always agree to disagree.  :cathappy:

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

I know @srlawren you understand that alot of questions people ask are likely available on past threads.

When I can, I answer the questions people ask. If they want to find their answer in existing threads, all the power to them. If they want my help, I will also give it directly to them.

smiley3
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Do you know how to contact a moderator?

srlawren

@gblackma @ChuckYeah all of which is covered in the "All other customers" section of the posting I linked to :cathappy:

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@ChuckYeah Type "Port Request" in the message subject field to get a faster response. In the meantime add a voip app such as TextNow and use it over WiFi to make/ receive/ send calls and texts for free.

It's an ongoing issue, just send a ticket to moderators. It will take a bit longer, but it will get done all the same.

To  create a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:
simon.PNG
Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand (e.g. no service, can't send texts, can't call out or no data).
Answer Simon's questions until you get here:

Spoiler
supportticket.png
@CS_Agent will respond to your concern through the community's private messaging system, usually within 48 hours.
Watch for this indicator of a private message from a moderator.
privatemsg.png

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team
About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST; Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

srlawren

Hi @Pinkey , please see the "All other customers" section of this posting for how to proceed:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Number-transfer-in-Self-Serve-impacted-....  

For future reference, "The Lounge" area you posted in is meant for discussion unrelated to Public Mobile. You probably could have posted this in Getting Started or Plans and Add-ons.

Need Help? Let's chat.