cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot log in!!

Jenna321
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello I created ID in yesterday for purchasing SIM card. The SIM card fee was go out from my bank account, but I can't receive an email about this purchase and I can't access my account on your web site. Furthermore I tried 'find my password', when I entered my email adress they said that 'Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address.'. What should I do? How can I access in my account and receive purchasing e-mail?

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Naepalm wrote:

@Anonymous same, I didn't see anyone reply to this then as soon as I posted there were more LOL People are quick to respond which is awesome!

I've been on my tablet with a keyboard more for the last while. I had previously mostly been on a laptop/desktop. I see this effect with my phone and now somewhat with the tablet. I never saw it with the laptop. Hit refresh...it refreshed. It could be settings in the browser somehow. Dunno. Carry on.

@Anonymous same, I didn't see anyone reply to this then as soon as I posted there were more LOL People are quick to respond which is awesome!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jenna321 wrote:

Hello I created ID in yesterday for purchasing SIM card. The SIM card fee was go out from my bank account, but I can't receive an email about this purchase and I can't access my account on your web site. Furthermore I tried 'find my password', when I entered my email adress they said that 'Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address.'. What should I do? How can I access in my account and receive purchasing e-mail?

The SIM purchasing "account" is just a temporary thing. You needed to give a valid email address. Why can't you "receive an email" from that purchase? Did you make a mistake on the address? 

Edit: ninja'd I think my browser doesn't always refresh to new posts somehow

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Jenna321 

Have you tried to reset your password?
Click this link and click Forget your password?

It should take you to a page and will ask you to put in your email address/Security Question you set up when you opened the account.

This log in only works when you activate the Simcard. 

When you get the Simcard, you can activate a plan, It will then ask you to pay for a plan. Then you will be able to log in to an account that you have the plan active on.

Cheers

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Jenna321 wrote:

Jenna when you purchase a sim card you are not actually setting up an account. I faced your exact circumstance when I signed up a month ago. The email you give is just so they can send you a confirmation that they sent the SIM. 

You will create an account when you activate your new SIM card.

Enjoy your day! 

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Don't think the "account" for SIM purchase has any purpose beyond completing an order and send a confirmation. 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Jenna321 since you don't an active plan with PM you won't have a self service account.  Could you check your email junk folder for the email? Thanks. 

Need Help? Let's chat.