cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot activate and I cannot submit my ticket

NathanielD
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Activation failed (and I do not know why). I am advised to open a ticket. However I cannot complete the step 3 (verify your identity) so I cannot submit my ticket.

Extremely frustrating to run in a circle and no one that can help 😞 what am I supposed to do at this point?

17 REPLIES 17

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@NathanielD wrote:

Activation failed (and I do not know why). I am advised to open a ticket. However I cannot complete the step 3 (verify your identity) so I cannot submit my ticket.

Extremely frustrating to run in a circle and no one that can help 😞 what am I supposed to do at this point?

Hello @NathanielD ,

Tickets are open with Public Mobile Moderators for customer service here.

There are two ways to reach them here, found in this help article:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous : I can never be sure if your use of dear is sarcastic or not. It's mostly unsettling unless you're some old granny or something. But we can't see that, can we.

What "sneering" you think you might be seeing is your flying against etiquette. Some of my detractors will think (or say) yeah who are you to talk. meh. I'm currently trying to help you out a bit since the door was opened.

@Anonymous 

i'm so sorry i didn't mean that but for i say dear is mean like friend and respect more for it
my apologies.

i'm never do sarcastic to anyone i do respect everyone if them are sarcastic to me the are loser

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous : I can never be sure if your use of dear is sarcastic or not. It's mostly unsettling unless you're some old granny or something. But we can't see that, can we.

What "sneering" you think you might be seeing is your flying against etiquette. Some of my detractors will think (or say) yeah who are you to talk. meh. I'm currently trying to help you out a bit since the door was opened.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous 

i understand you dear
i appreciate it very much

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hairbag1 

all my respect dear , sometime i be very sad i do my best in here and other member community the do sneered but they have to be friendly and to told me right like you nice friend and i didn't do something wrong and bad to anyone i like to learn more from other nice friend

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous : You don't _have_ to do anything. Nor do I have the power to compel you to do anything differently. It's just bad form and reflects poorly on your posts. But there's no rule. Just unwritten etiquette. If you wish to follow etiquette then try out these couple ideas. If not then have at it.

@Anonymous wrote:

@hairbag1 

my all respect dear i will do my best.

i like to learn more from other

Don't take it personal when others try to "coach you". A lot of regulars have given up trying to help you because you won't listen and you get snarky after someone critiques your answer.  Take a break from answering until you have abetter grasp of how the PM Community Forum works. If you can provide a positive outcome...give 'er. ....but those long-winded cut & paste answers can be tres confusing, my friend.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous 

like i will do Edit: 

like now i did fix it that all i have to do or i have to put it some info , i don't know !! is that right i did or not !

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous 

dear how i can do that and this is allowed to do after i did posting !

@Anonymous: You already know how to edit. So just add at the end

Edit:

and then proceed with what you wish to add.

Strikeout is the crossed S in the little toolbar above this textbox. Select some text that you wish to no longer say and then click the tool. It can be a bit fiddly to undo it after.

Edit: <see - it's just thought of as poor form to edit after the fact unless one makes it known that it's an edit.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hairbag1 

my all respect dear i will do my best.

i like to learn more from other

@Anonymous wrote:

@hairbag1 

yeah dear your right 

but if i do fix it to Edit Message to update the will told why you do it you know is everyone in here just looing on me.

With all due respect...all you succeed in doing is adding to the OP's confusion. You're not really helping at all. Your continued use of cut & paste answers aren't really helpful most times.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous : Which is why saying something like Edit: or striking out is useful. It lets the OP and others see that you changed or added some information.

@Anonymous 

dear how i can do that and this is allowed to do after i did posting !

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous : Which is why saying something like Edit: or striking out is useful. It lets the OP and others see that you changed or added some information.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hairbag1 

yeah dear your right 

but if i do fix it to Edit Message to update the will told why you do it you know is everyone in here just looking at me.

@Anonymous wrote:

@NathanielD 

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

The OP likely doesn't have this info yet.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@NathanielD : How far along activation did you get? Was a payment made? Did you transfer a number?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@NathanielD 

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.