cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can text recieve text call but cannot recieve calls

ALFY_b
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can text recieve text call but cannot recieve calls. and my old provider says i still have numberand account htrew them. something happined transfering my number i guess how do i fix this. i have been paying for 2 accounts now becouse of this help plz

2 REPLIES 2

Tav
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ALFY_b wrote:

I can text recieve text call but cannot recieve calls. and my old provider says i still have numberand account htrew them. something happined transfering my number i guess how do i fix this. i have been paying for 2 accounts now becouse of this help plz

As long as you submitted the correct info for porting your number it should be done automatically. When I transferred from Virgin Mobile to Public Mobile I was told it would take 20 minutes to 2 hours but there was some issues and it took overnight. Your best bet would be to mail the mods as suggested above. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ALFY_b wrote:

Community members do not have access to your account.  Send a private message to moderator for help.  Moderator wait time is about 48 - 72 hours.  At the mean time, you can continue to use your old SIM card until it stops working.  This means that moderator has port your number over to PM.

Click the following link to send a private message to Community Moderators to ask for help.
Please include your PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

Community Moderators are available from:
Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT)
Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.