cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't make calls and text even though I payed for my plan

patrickmissick
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am having this problem on my phone where I can't call on my phone. Every time I make a call, the same message will pop up over and over again; "Mobile network not available." And the message sometimes will vary and it will pop up instead "Enable Wi-Fi calling to make a call." This is starting to become a really big problem for me, and if this keeps up, I might have to switch to another phone operator. If you are having the same problem or know a solution to my problem, please comment down below. Thank you for your time reading this

9 REPLIES 9

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@patrickmissick wrote:

I payed for my plan this month. Everything should be working fine but it's not. 

@patrickmissick try these workarounds to see if they help, they usually do:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

patrickmissick

I payed for my plan this month. Everything should be working fine but it's not. 

smokeythefatdab

Try putting 1$ on your account. It might help it reset, that's what I did and it worked

smokeythefatdab

Did you miss the rest? Like the part I said where I have paid the plan upto date ? And it's still not working ? 

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@patrickmissick

Check your phones network settings..also..is this a new activation or have you had service before?

patrickmissick

I keep trying to refresh my phone, restarting over and over, but the same message pops up "Mobile network not available" I payed for my plan and everything but I can't make calls or text. I don't know if this is a signal issue or a phone issue or a retailer issue... 

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@smokeythefatdab

Two alarms go off...missed payment..and changed plan...more info needed to decifer the problem...

smokeythefatdab

I'm having the exact same problem, I usually have money in my account for the renewal but this time I was a day late and wanted to change my plan and now after I paid for that plan I can't call or text or use data

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@patrickmissick wrote:

I am having this problem on my phone where I can't call on my phone. Every time I make a call, the same message will pop up over and over again; "Mobile network not available." And the message sometimes will vary and it will pop up instead "Enable Wi-Fi calling to make a call." This is starting to become a really big problem for me, and if this keeps up, I might have to switch to another phone operator. If you are having the same problem or know a solution to my problem, please comment down below. Thank you for your time reading this

Is this a recent problem or has always been going on.  Have you had yoru PM service up and running normaly?  What is the make and model of your phone.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.