cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't add my credit card on Auto Pay

stevemcmahon25
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my credit card keeps on getting rejected for Auto Pay. I did change my plan a month ago and got a new credit card but it keeps saying Unable to Process Transaction. please help

5 REPLIES 5

Himanshu1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It happened with me as well  

I realized it was an issue with their website. I tried after an hour and it worked fine 

I think the best bet would be waiting for an hour

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

When is your renewal, if it's tomorrow i suggest you get a voucher while you are trying to add it. After too many tries to charge it, it may get blocked and you may need help of moderators at https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@stevemcmahon25 wrote:

my credit card keeps on getting rejected for Auto Pay. I did change my plan a month ago and got a new credit card but it keeps saying Unable to Process Transaction. please help

@stevemcmahon25  If you try too many times then the PM security lock gets set and you need to ask the moderator to reset it for you. Best to just ask the moderator if they can add it for you.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Your address must match the billing address of the credit card exactly. Don't use the apt# field. Use a 6 character postal code, no space or drop last digit.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@stevemcmahon25 wrote:

Wait one hour before retrying, also you can try another browser/incognito mode.
Need Help? Let's chat.