cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't activate, the page is blank

dmcdwtf
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've tried every browser, I can't get all the way through the process.

14 REPLIES 14

PaulatPM

Normally you have to wait for little longer and it’s work. I just activated yesterday, it was little slow but it worked and don’t forget “ the good things comes, who wait “

sorry for grammar mistake if there is any. Thanks 

No of course not.....im just saying sometimes you have to look at it as a sign that youre just not supposed to activate today.

@darlicious wrote:

Maybe it's a sign....wait til Friday to activate. Promo?

There could be a promo. I do not know. However, I doubt that there's any link between the downtime and a future promotion. I can't see Public Mobile deliberately taking down self serve and the actrivation system during the middle of a day. 

Maybe it's a sign....wait til Friday to activate. Promo?

And I just tried, at 1:33 am EST, and NOW it works on Chrome(desktop PC), regular, and Incognito, as well as Firefox. Hopefully it stays working during the day tomorrow too, so all those people that tried to activate today can actually get it done.

Just tried 1:24AM EST.   

Chrome mobile:

Normal- Blank

Incognito - Working 

@TKing wrote:

Did you get it working? Smiley Happy

Doubtful - I JUST tried accessing it again, to see if it was working, but no joy again..... seems like PM needs to get on top of this A.S.A.P., or like @gblackma  said, some people may be looking elsewhere.

TKing

Did you get it working? Smiley Happy

@dmcdwtf wrote:

There were problems with both self serve and the activation sites during the afternoon and evening. I tried different browsers, devices, cleared caches, and even tried different internet connnections. None of it made any difference. This has happened a bunch of times before, though most of the time, downtime is usually late at night.

Working currently with Safari on my phone. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@gblackma  That's assuming that the server that runs messaging to the Mods is working..... 😉 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@dmcdwtf Contact customer service/ moderators here, and inform them about this. It should ne pointed out that there is the possibility of losing business because of spotty servers. Contact them directly using this private message link  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@dmcdwtf wrote:

Yeah, this has been THE worst day I've seen here, for people trying to get to the Activation screen, and getting nowhere. 👎  I've tried it numerous times myself, and between Firefox and Chrome, I've had the most success with FF, but I tried it again, moments ago, both in Private mode, and regular, and got nowhere with either one.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@dmcdwtf Seems like it is down at the moment. Please try again later. 

Need Help? Let's chat.