cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not use the same email address I used last time I was with PM

PeterUpreti
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Recently received an email promotion for $15 discount for a year if i come back to PM and use the same email address. I purchased SIM card and now trying to port my number from Fido but it rejects my email and says it already exists. Please help

8 REPLIES 8

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks @Lorca some people had problems using the old email. Wonder if it had to be entered exactly as in the email sent out by Public Mobile, or exactly as when you registered for the offer. 

Lorca
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I received the same offer and purchased a new SIM in store. Was able to use my old email no problem, so I’ll chime in and suggest asking for help from a moderator. I did choose a new password though. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious wrote:

@Anonymous 

There is no requirement to purchase the sim online. You only have to activate it online rather than in-store.

Buying online was mentioned in the email. As I said...I don't know if it was being enforced.

mimmo had an excellent insight too. We'll just have to wait for the OP to wander back in.

@Anonymous 

There is no requirement to purchase the sim online. You only have to activate it online rather than in-store.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@PeterUpreti  can you clarify are you getting the error at the sim  activation page or are you trying to log into selfserve with your old username and password ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@PeterUpreti wrote:

Recently received an email promotion for $15 discount for a year if i come back to PM and use the same email address. I purchased SIM card and now trying to port my number from Fido but it rejects my email and says it already exists. Please help

One of the stipulations was to get a SIM online. Not sure if that was directly from PM. But maybe it was. Also not sure if that was "enforced". But...did you?

Welcome back @PeterUpreti  dont forget to use a referral code for the one time $10 credit. Stay safe. 

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@PeterUpreti contact the moderators in order to get this done for you. Explain the promotion you received. 

link is here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.