cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not use my phone number!

kai_2910
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone!

After choosing my phone number, my phone number can not active anymore :(. I just bought my sim today and I activated my sim the after that. Then I check my data is already over :(.

What should I do now?

Thank you for helping.

9 REPLIES 9

@albrechtmyers wrote:

hello,

did you solve your problem?

Are you asking, because you have a similar problem? If not, do you realize the person that started this thread, did so back at the end of Sept.?

albrechtmyers
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hello,

did you solve your problem?

DL888
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Pls provide more info...else you best bet is to contact the MOD.

tehowennathe
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Without more information we won't be able to help you out. Please provide more information

Mountainmaxman
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

We need some more info here. can you restate more detailes. If you have a porting problem call the number and follow the info below in the attachment.

IMG_2084.PNG

@kai_2910  Which plan did you choose? Text and calling are working? As mentioned log in to your account and check what appears in "my plan" and check your data usage in your account and on your phone. Also be sure to reset your data tracker and enable your data saver setting. Did you ever have data since your pm service kicked in? You may have to enable it. Reboot phone.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Are you able to talk and text now ? Is it just data that's the issue ?

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@kai_2910How much data did you have? if you have an iPhone it is best for you to download the system updates (there has been a few this month) via wifi. eg the system update today weights is from 800MB to 1Gb depending on the phone.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Log into My Account to make sure your plan is actually Active. Cycle phone off / on to see if it'll fix/ Let us know .

Have you recently ported your number from a previous cell provider ?

@kai_2910 wrote:

Hi everyone!

After choosing my phone number, my phone number can not active anymore :(. I just bought my sim today and I activated my sim the after that. Then I check my data is already over :(.

What should I do now?

Thank you for helping.

Need Help? Let's chat.