Did you mean: 

I can not log in to add founds for international calls

GabyS
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

5 REPLIES 5

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@GabyS 

I just tried the password reset link at the login page.  I received PM reset email almost right away.

If you did not have too many failed tries, try it again while waiting for moderator.

@GabyS  Here is the list of countries you can call with the 400min international add on....if the countries you wish to call are not on the list you will need to purchase a calling card or consider an app like text now, fongo or whatsapp for your international calling needs.

400 International Long Distance minutes
Included countries: Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@GabyS wait 50 minutes, clear your browser history , go to incognito private mode,  disable ad blocking and try again  to login. If you are in a hurry use this guide to use 611 from your phone to add it.https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352/highlight/t...

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@GabyS  Have you forgotten your password? Are you getting an error message? Are you using the correct email? Are you on Auto Pay? You can add funds and purchase add ons thru 611.

Need Help? Let's chat.