Did you mean: 

I bought a $20 & $5 voucher entered pin But nothing

bubbadeebo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bubbadeebo wrote:

No...I entered them on my phone. 611 accepted my PIN numbers the first try but didn’t restore my service. 2 times after the initial time...I tried entering the PIN numbers and it said the pins were either invalid or already used.

If you're able to log in to your self-serve, does it show as active?

Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

bubbadeebo

No...I entered them on my phone. 611 accepted my PIN numbers the first try but didn’t restore my service. 2 times after the initial time...I tried entering the PIN numbers and it said the pins were either invalid or already used.

bubbadeebo

Yes....I called 611 to enter my voucher pin and it accepted the pin but it didn’t renew my service

bubbadeebo

The thing is my minutes and texting expired yesterday morning from my previous months voucher...so when I got my new voucher and entered the PIN number it accepted the voucher payment and pin but it didn’t renew my calling or texting minutes for the next month. I tried re-entering the pin again and it is saying the PIN number is invalid or has already been used. 

Gregmt
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you are entering the PIN numbers of the vouchers online from a computer, I would clear my history and cach before entering them again. 

Poogzley
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You could always try sending a private message to the moderator team [Here] with your codes and ask them to help you redeem them.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bubbadeebo 

The current theory that I subscribe to is that the store doesn't "reconcile" their pinpad terminal thingy for whatever length of time.

Others might say that so much as getting the voucher means it's active.

Have you tried using the 611 service to enter the voucher?

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@bubbadeeboIf you bought them in-store they may take up to 2 days before they are activated. Try using the Chrome browser in incognito mode.

I've read that there is sometimes a delay before the system starts accepting them.  As such for now, I would try again later.

Need Help? Let's chat.