cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am trying to port out my number

Parthmodi12345
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to port out my number but the other carrier (to which I am trying to port) says my number is cancelled by the public mobile. What should I do I was using that number till yesterday how can they cancel it

Is there any solution

4 REPLIES 4

@Parthmodi12345 

If your Public Mobile service is suspended, you will first need to pay for another 30 day plan.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Parthmodi12345 wrote:

I am trying to port out my number but the other carrier (to which I am trying to port) says my number is cancelled by the public mobile. What should I do I was using that number till yesterday how can they cancel it

Is there any solution

It sounds like you waited until the last day or even evening to attempt the port-out. For the sake of your money...good. For the sake of wiggle-room for the port...not so good.

Does your service show as active or suspended?

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Parthmodi12345 wrote:

Is there any solution

@Parthmodi12345 hello you may have to reactivate with the 15 dollar plan but  try contacting a moderator you can do so by clicking the question mark at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue, you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Parthmodi12345 

Is your account active or suspended?  You need an active account to port out.  

Public mobile will not cancel your number unless your account was suspended more than 90 days.  

Need Help? Let's chat.