cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not able make a call to a specific number

Ranibandaru
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello Public Mobile Team,

I am using Public Mobile service with a number owned by me 647-765-****. since couple of days I am trying  to make a call to another number 647-655-**** which belongs to my husband but not able to connect it goes to voice recording system.  Please help me how to over this issue.

Best Regards,

Naga Lakshmi Rani Bandaru

Edited by ShawnC to remove complete phone number

10 REPLIES 10

sulagok
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @Ranibandaru

In addition to previous suggestions, you may want to let your husband check his phone setting for "do not disturb setting" cos on iPhone, this feature is easy to activate unknowingly. However if he has no problem receiving calls from other callers, then this may not be the problem.

public2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Did you try adding a 1 to the front of the number? Shouldn't be long distance but worth the try

@Anonymous wrote:

@krazykiwi wrote:

That is certainly a handy tool Oracles have for editing!

I especially like that you stated what you edited!

@krazykiwi

Among other things, Oracles can edit OP's. I was hinting at you to edit the quote in your first reply. That YOU can do 🙂 (and probably Oracles)

Smiley Embarassed LOL, thanks for the second and not so subtle hint! Apparently I need that sometimes!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@krazykiwi wrote:

Among other things, Oracles can edit OP's.

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Ranibandaru wrote:

I am using Public Mobile service with a number owned by me 647-765-****. since couple of days I am trying  to make a call to another number 647-655-**** which belongs to my husband but not able to connect it goes to voice recording system.  Please help me how to over this issue.

Best Regards,

What is the message you are getting?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Ranibandaru wrote:

Best Regards,

What is the message you are getting?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Jarvar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Welcome to Public Mobile @Ranibandaru

Is your husband’s number also with Public Mobile? Has it recently been transferred over?

When you say it goes to a voice recording system. Is that your voice recording or his on his phone? Have you tried calling his phone number with a different phone?

The nore details you provide, the better we can assist you.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@Ranibandaru

Can you confirm that your texting, in/out and data if you have it is working properly?

Are you able to call any other number? What happens when he calls you? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@Ranibandaru wrote:

I am using Public Mobile service with a number owned by me xxx-xxx-xxxx. since couple of days I am trying  to make a call to another number xxx-xxx-xxxx which belongs to my husband but not able to connect it goes to voice recording system.  Please help me how to over this issue.

Best Regards,

Hi, Sorry you are having this issue.

The community is made up of customers, we are not employees but there is a lot of knowledge here and we are willing to help.

Please remove you phone numbers as anyone on the internet can read this post.

Need Help? Let's chat.