cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am new to public mobile

Kate6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Has anyone had the problem of not being able to call one person but can call everyone else 

9 REPLIES 9

barrascuk
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Can you put your SIM in another phone.....does the call work?  If yes you have a problem with settings on your phone.  If no, your friend likely as a setting on phone to prevent the call. 

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Kate6 wrote:
  • I try it all 

What is "all" ? ..I think you need to be specific about what you have tried in order to get help here . 

Is there a chance other person has  you on "do not disturb " . My phone did that to one of my contacts . I have no idea how and had to google how to turn it off when i finally figured out what was going on . 

you meant 672?     

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Kate6   I have encountered this before also the person had a brand new area code and I  just got 3 beeps then it hung up.. eventually started working.. 

Kate6
  • I try it all 

Kate6

I have checked to see if I was on the  block list but I am not 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Kate6   What was the exact recording message are you getting ? or just busy tone?

did you try calling with a 1 in front of the number?

can you text the person?

Can you person call you ? if so, try to call her back by just calling via the phone history

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Kate6 wrote:

Has anyone had the problem of not being able to call one person but can call everyone else 

Hello @Kate6  - Welcome!

Did you confirm this person you are having difficulties calling does not have you on a Blocking Calling list?

If they do not have you blocked, can you delete them from your contact list, then re-add them?

If still issues, try your SIM into another compatible phone then try and call them. If you still cannot call them, perhaps this is something on their end?

Other trouble shooting things to try:

*turn off your phone, leave off for a minutes, then reboot

*removing your SIM for a few minutes, then reinserting it

*reset network settings

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Kate6 

Have you accidently blocked them? What happens when you try to call them?

Need Help? Let's chat.