cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am in the middle of nowhere

fahimkdgmail
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

After 15 days, my number is now transferred to public mobile and now nothing is working on  my mobile, no calls / no text / no data. I am contractor, right now loosing all the calls from my clients since morning. Can you fix this now or do i have to wait another 15 days?

Phone number: *******

@Caroline_D @Mary_M @Saray_O @Shazia_K

15 REPLIES 15

fahimkdgmail

Hey @Shazia_K, thanks alot for your response. It seems that everything is working now.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@ech_786@jheili99

Thank you for your ongoing support! HeartSmiley Happy

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

ech_786
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Shazia_K Thank you for your helping people here 

Glad to see you folks are catching up...

Cheers!

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Shazia_K hi....thx for the quick response...and super to see, that things are slowly getting back to as it was before....Smiley Very Happy

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @fahimkdgmail

I'm sorry to hear about this, 

Can you please reboot your phone? everything should be functional now. Please don't ever post your numbers on public forums, it could lead to private callers and much more.... Robot LOL

Thanks,

Shazia 

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Tino_M
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It is weird, but @Shazia_K@Mary_M@Caroline_Dwould help you if anything is ok for your phone. Don't be so worry

UDP7

I can't speak for the calling and texting problem (a mod can only fix that for you) but we can try fixing the data. Make sure you have the correct APN settings on your phone.

Name: Public Mobile
APN: sp.mb.com
Proxy: Leave blank
Port: Leave blank
Username: Leave blank
Password: Leave blank
Server: Leave blank
MMSC: http://aliasredirect.net/proxy/mb/mmsc
MMS proxy: 74.49.0.18
MMS port: 80
MCC: 302
MNC: 220
Authentication type: Leave blank
APN type: default,supl,mms,dun

jheili99

hi..

no, i'm not a PM employee..PM is a community run provider and regular users as us try to help eachother ( assisting if you will PM staff just for the sake of it )....

did you try to dial your own number from a different phone or landline? does it go into voicemail? if it does go into voicemail, then you could access your voicemail from any regular phone by dialing yur number and while the announcement plays hit * ( star ) and enter your pin....

if this also doesn't work, then it is account related and only PM staff can help in which case you would have to send them a private message...there are instructions in this forum explaining how to contact a moderator ... i personally had faster response time sending them a tweet via twitter ..but: do not post your personal infos in a public forum as this ...just saying as many new customers are not aware of this ...

cheers

fahimkdgmail

And what do i do with all the calls i missing at the moment?

Just wondering, are you Public Mobile employee?

jheili99

ok..

since it was just this morning give it a little longer....

what you could try though is: go to your network settings and search for available providers....it should show you public mobile..then manually choosepublic mobile and it will try to register on PM's network...sometimes phones don't update carrier setting automatically as old carrier settings are still store in memory of phone..

fahimkdgmail

My phone is compatible, because i do get reception ,even when i call i do get automated message from public mobile that we can not process your call.

fahimkdgmail

I woke up this morning, and my previous sim was not working so i inserted my public mobile sim. I recieved message saying that the transfer was successful. I restarted phone twice event now...but still nothing is working

jheili99

hi..

how long ago did the port happen ( sometimes it can take a little while after you got confirmation)? did you already receive a text saying, that the port was successful? did you already restarted your phone?

did you already check if your phone is compatible?

cheers

fahimkdgmail

Sony Xperia Z2

UDP7

Don't post your phone number in a public forum. Only do it when you are privately messaging a mod. What kind of phone are you using?

Need Help? Let's chat.