cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bjhu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I already have an account under my name, if I am going to add another line,can I refer myself?

Accepted Solutions
Dunkman
Oracle

Re: I already have an account under my name, if I am going to add another line,can I refer myself?

@bjhu 

Yes, you can self refer yourself.  However, you will need to activate the second line under a separate account/different email address.  You can use the same name and credit card for autopay, but need different email address to access 2nd line.  

View solution in original post

All Replies
Dunkman
Oracle

Re: I already have an account under my name, if I am going to add another line,can I refer myself?

@bjhu 

Yes, you can self refer yourself.  However, you will need to activate the second line under a separate account/different email address.  You can use the same name and credit card for autopay, but need different email address to access 2nd line.  

View solution in original post

frankieshi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you are using Gmail like abcdef@gmail.com for 1st phone, then you can use abcdef+1@gmail.com for your 2nd line, all emails will go to same abcdef@gmail.com account.

Need Help? Let's chat.