cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I activated my account before January 15th and I dont see the 5gb of data or the free month!?

NikkiBernard15
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @NikkiBernard15 ,

If you did enter your email in for this promo prior to activating a Public Mobile SIM card (with the same email address you entered in the Promo), and it has been 30 days since activation, and you have not received your 5GB or your plan amount has not been credited to your Available Funds yet, then contact the PM Moderators to inquire.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @NikkiBernard15 

Here's what should happen:

Re the 5 GB add-on, you should see that within 10-15 days from the date of activation. (but, yes, it could be up to 30 days from activation)

Re the free month, Public Mobile will add funds to your available balance equal to the amount of the plan you activated.  They will normally do this within a few days PRIOR to the 1st renewal date so it will cover the amount of the 1st renewal. (thus, your "2nd month free")

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@NikkiBernard15 If you met all of the conditions for the promotion, the free month and data will be credited to your account within 30 days IAW the terms of the offer.

Need Help? Let's chat.