Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I CANNOT MAKE CALLS,

raghu
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello,

sub:'A/C: ========-no 867-==========

I have a $10 plan, but cannot make calls I have used 18 calls and text together why cannot I call.

Please help,

Shobana

13 REPLIES 13

@raghu 

I've noticed that you've posted quite a few times informaiton such as names, phone numbers, and account numbers.  You should never post any of these things here.  Thanks.

@GinYVR 

If you're noticing someone doing this, please filter out such information in the titles or quoted messages.

@raghuYou would want to remove your personal identifiable information, since is a public server you really don't want other people to know your account #!! Right now the selfserve server is a bit unstable.. you should be able to get on in a bit.

raghu

Hello,

Why cannot I log in using my email and password I had phno xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have a $10 plan. The account was in Raghu name now it is in my name shobana. Pardon if I made an error as I M.S.

Please clarify.

Shobana

edited by computergeek541: personal information removed

@raghu 

Please not do post information about yourself or your account as this is a privacy/account security issue.  I've noticed you've been posting messages in multiple message threads, and as such, I have merged the messages into one.

@ApatheticFloWActually 48 hours is typical. Public Mobile is the lowest tier of the Telus empire, the service (eg they dont' have call centers and moderators don't work 24/7) is where they cut the corners in order to differentiate from Koodo in terms of price and service.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@raghu wrote:

Hello,

sub:'A/C: xxxxxx

I don't have a pin, will you inform my pin please?

Thanks

Shobana

@raghu  Only a moderator can help you resolve account related issues and they are the only ones able to access your account and make the necessary changes, so contact Moderator_Team by clicking here:https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You may have a wait of anywhere from 2-48 hours to hear back.

@raghuas noted by @GinYVR  remove your account number by clicking on the 3 dots top right of your post to edit.

@raghuPlease remove your AC number from this public forum and request your PIN directly from the moderators using this link https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

raghu

Hello,

sub:'A/C: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't have a pin, will you inform my pin please?

Thanks

Shobana

Edited by computergeek541: account number removed

ApatheticFloW

@GinYVR 

48 hrs is the max, why assume it will take that long. I rather be optimistic and assume it won't be long then to assume it'll take 48 hrs. Eitherway if it's not helpful why post only to repeat exactly what I suggested, but in your own words. 

'Eventually' is that better lmao

raghu

Hello

As my husband Raghu gave the phone with the plan still his name is shown how can I change to my name.

Also I cannot make call the total call and messages I have is 18. As per my plan I can use 50

Thanks

Shobana

Edited by computergeek541: personal information removed

@ApatheticFloWYou have some interesting defintion of shortly.. a moderator will get back to the OP in up to 48 hours.

@raghuLog into your selfserve account, since your plan is $10 it only have 50 minutes (which includes incoming, outgoing, calling your voicemail to retrieve voicemail and call forward).. if there is no more minutes listed on the first page.. you are out of minutes and you can purchase extra minutes if you wish for $5 for 500 minutes.

ApatheticFloW

You sure you haven't went over your plan. What does it say in your self-serve account. A mod will answer shortly. You only have 50 min of calls I assume you maxed out.

Can a mod delete my post above plz if possible.

ApatheticFloW

You sure you haven't went over your plan. What does it say in your self-serve account. A mod will answer shortly.

Need Help? Let's chat.