cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hung port?

Cw36
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

Yesterday I activated 3 PM SIM cards and ported the numbers from a Rogers share everything plan.

Two of the three numbers have ported and all seems well with them. The third number (ironically the first one I set up) seems to be only partly moved. The account is set up in PM, PM is indicated on the phone, texts seem to work. The phone number still shows on the Rogers account and voice calls to the number go directly to the old Rogers voicemail. 

From looking around the community I suspect that this is a hung port.

My question is this - can I contact the moderators directly or do I need someone to “tag” a mod?

Thanks 

5 REPLIES 5

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Cw36   you also might be receiving a call from the telus porting team,  on the alternate number you provided.  so have your rogers information handy(account number and account name).   this happened to me a couple weeks ago wheni had an incomplete port.

Cw36
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the quick responses - I will contact the moderators!

the community is sooo much faster than old school customer service “priority sequence” 

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Cw36 It does sound like a problem with the port. You can send the moderators a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

sulagok
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @Cw36 ,

Welcome to PM. From experience, that sound like porting process/delays and it usually resolve by itself less than 24hrs sometimes. Meanwhile you may also need to privately contact the moderators with your number if you've aleady chosen one together with the 4 digit number you attempted to sign up with.

Contact the moderator by clicking the following web address:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Be sure that you have the Rogers account number available.

Need Help? Let's chat.