Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: How to track your SIM card order?

You didn’t try to use the link to track your SIM card??? @557296 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just tried and found simcard was delivered to community mailbox. I have to double check that.

Oracle

Canada post made a change to their website and the tracking tool was also changed. I have updated this guide to reflect the change. 

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Oracle

@NDesai wrote:

Recently, i made a new discovery that allows you to track your sim order package. As we all know, sim cards are shipped by Xpresspost and they should have tracking number, but Public Mobile does not give you the tracking details.

So the following is a very simple method to track your sim card order:

• Go to Canada post tracking web page: https://www.canadapost.ca/trackweb/en#/home
  • Enter the order number as the tracking/reference number in the box
  • Order number is sent on your email when you place an order. Please wait until you get the shipping confirmation before tracking your package. 
  • Click on the Track button and it will ask you to enter your postal code associated with your order. You will be asked for your postal code only if dulicate reference numbers are found in their system. 

track.png

Edit: Updated on Mar 2nd 2019. 

Canada post made a change to their website and the tracking tool was also changed. I have updated this short guide to reflect the change. 

Additional tip:
If it turns out that a postal code is required to eliminate duplicate order numbers, this step can be bypassed when you want to check the tracking status again later.  After you enter the postal code the first time, it will give you the details of your delivery status along with a proper 16-digit Canada Post tracking number.  Record and use this tracking number to check next time, instead of entering the 6-digit order number that PM sent you.  Or, simply bookmark the resulting page with the tracking details.

PMSIMOrderTrackingNumber.jpg